University Designed Virtual Programs
Curated in response to COVID-19, for students who want an authentic international work-integrated learning experience, working on community projects in a virtual setting.
AVI links Australian students with trusted international partners to work and learn in their organisations using virtual tools. We ensure students are adequately matched to partners based on academic background and the strategic objectives of the partner organisations.
These cross-cultural exchange develop long-lasting people-to-people links, leading to ongoing cooperation with partners in the Indo-Pacific region.
Universities with approved New Colombo Plan (NCP) mobility grants can also benefit from this virtual offering.
Customisable and engaging internship opportunities for Australian university students across a wide varietyof faculties/disciplines.
AVI offers the framework, connections and facilitation of virtual internships with trusted overseas organisations and/or AVI offices.
Students make an impact and contribute to partner led projects with diverse organisations across the globe.
Modality and Delivery
These virtual projects allow students to:
- Project duration is flexible and in line with academic requirements
- Structured learning delivered via online platforms
- Project preparation – extensive online courses and interactive workshop
- Online resource library
- Mentorship to students by AVI practitioners and partner staff
- Peer to peer support frameworks
- Cultural immersion experiences – language lessons, cookery classes, handicraft lessons (partner dependent)
- Reciprocal cultural learning
- Monitoring and Evaluation activities
For more information on our VIP and to discuss how we can tailor this program fo you, please email email@example.com